Dorsu’s upcycled wide leg pant is a neutral style and classic silhouette that perfectly complements all heights and gender expressions. The fabric’s drape creates movement through the legs. We recommend styling them with a smart top for office days or tuck in a tee for effortless casual.
Produced in a safe, fair and supportive garment production space, and made from landfill bound remnant materials also known as “deadstock”, these pants perfectly add to a capsule wardrobe that meets your style needs and aligns with your values.
- Fabric: made from a plant-based woven linen/cotton blend. As a remnant fabric, the exact fiber content percentage is unknown.
- Dorsu works with as many locally-available remnant materials as possible, also known as “deadstock” which saves these fabrics from ending up as waste in the environment and releasing toxic chemicals into our waterways.
- Dorsu’s collections feature garments made of 90-95% cotton fabrics, as natural fibres tend to decompose better than synthetics.
- Dorsu does not use harsh chemicals onsite and all cleaning products (inclusive of washing powder) are chemical-free.
- Relaxed fit: hangs slightly off the body
- Machine wash cold or hand wash
- Hang inside out to dry to reduce fading
- Cool iron on reverse if required
- Do not bleach or use harsh chemicals
This item ships in 1-3 days from Ohio
Scroll for more product details